Monday, March 4, 2013

Journal Entry 2

8-17-13
 
 
Dear Journal,
     This summer has gone by so fast. I'm upset that it is almost over. For now, I just need to relax while it lasts. So, today my friends and I went to the beach. I woke up at about 9 o'clock, called my friends Zack, Karin, Somaiya, Evelynn, and Sam, and we planned on going to the beach at 10. So, I packed a lunch, and got my bathing suit on. Then I drove to my friends' house and got them, and we all drove to this awesome beach. I went swimming almost the entire time. When I wasn't swimming, I was laying on the lawn chair with a towel over me because I didn't want to get a bad sun burn. Some of my friends went snorking and saw beautiful fish. I went with them as well, and saw clown fish, baby turtles, and sting rays. Snorkling is my favorite thing to do in the ocean. It is so fasinating to go snorkling, I love it!! After snorkling, we ate lunch, and we headed home. It was about 1 o'clock when we ate lunch. I dropped my friends off at home, and we planned to get cleaned up and come to my house to watch movies. My friends came over my house at 7, and we started watching a bunch of classic movies like The Breakfast Club. That's my favorite movie! My friends slept over because we didn't finish watching movies until 1 in the morning. This was one of my favorite days of the summer.

                                With Love,
                        Meghan.

 
     

No comments:

Post a Comment